Saturday, September 29, 2012

I recommend to watch "End Of Watch" great performances by Jake Gyllenhaal and Micheal Peña


If you have a family member, a husband, a friend or a boyfriend who is in the law enforcement and is a cop, you should go watch this movie, but I warn you, you may cry after the movie as I did.

For me, the movie felt real, that I was watching real life cops and not actors and I suppose this is because of the way it was shot, which it was something similar as the movies of Paranormal Activity,  giving that sense of reality and not fiction.

Both actors Jake Gyllenhaal and Micheal Peña, for me they did a great job, I love  how they projected themselves as cops, their chemistry playing as cop partners and as friends off duty, I really did felt how the characters they played cared and were important for each other.

After I watch this movie, I was very sentimental, because it really made me think in how much danger  cops (because there are really good cops out there, who really care for our protection, regardless of the bad ones inside the law enforcement) go through day to day, to mantain our city safe.  I don't think it's a easy job and I don't blame them if they are a little uptight sometimes, but hey I think they need to take all type of precautions to protect their lives and their partners.

And me as a family member who's father is a cop, it did affected me in many type of ways, because like me, I'm sure there are lots of daughters, sons, wifes, mothers, fathers, who every night or day expect them to come back home and for those whose family members had fall on duty my biggest condolensces.

So I really do recommend to watch this movie, it has action, a really good story and a cast that delivers a great performance, making you feel that is real, so I give it an A....

Peace and love,
Allie


No comments: